Exclusive Online Offers for Our New Guests!
Dr. John Palmer Reviews
Dr. John J. Palmer - Palmer Distinctive DentistryRating: 5
Reviewed by: Donna P.
Today was my big day in the dentist's chair. All of you made me feel good about being there; and I could tell that you really knew what you were doing! Thank you all for the easiest day at the dentist that I have ever had. ? (oh, and for giving me back my smile!)
Google Plus Reviews
Biological Periodontal Therapy
The traditional method of treating periodontal (gum) disease is simply to clean the teeth and roots; if that fails, perform surgery. At Palmer Distinctive Dentistry, we begin with a thorough cleaning, followed by innovative laser and ozone treatments. This method eliminates the bacteria that cause gum disease, without surgery.
Laser therapyLaser technology utilizes the power of light energy. Although the procedure is essentially painless for most patients, local anesthetic may be used to ensure your complete comfort. Light energy is delivered through a small fiber, placed between the teeth and gums. Laser therapy is gentle and comfortable for you, but deadly for bacteria.
When ozone is applied, it causes what is known as a transient oxidative burst. This reaction is harmless to you, but kills infective microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, viruses, and protozoa. Ozone therapy is used in the treatment of periodontal disease, as well as root canal procedures. It can be injected to treat infection in the bone. We have experienced phenomenal results from ozone treatment, eliminating infection, reducing healing time, and even promoting bone recovery for some patients.
Hydro Floss – This hydromagnetic oral irrigation system is designed to complement flossing, or be used as an alternative if necessary. Two separate double-blind studies have proven that this system reduces calculus 44 to 64 percent.
Dental Herb Company® – This is a full line of dental hygiene products (antiseptic mouth rinse, antiseptic gum irrigant, toothpaste, and breath freshener), made from organic or wildcrafted tinctures and essential oils. They are free of alcohol, sweeteners, and chemical preservatives.
It's time to begin your journey to a healthy, beautiful smile – call Palmer Distinctive Dentistry (864) 332-4113 today.
- Periodontal Disease Dentist Greenville SC - Dentist in Greenville SC discusses periodontal disease
- Periodontal Gum Disease Treatment Greenville - Greenville area residents ask about treatment and prevention for periodontal gum disease
- Periodontal Disease Greenville - Proper oral hygiene can help prevent periodontal disease for residents in Greenville
- Biological Dentist Greenville SC - Biological dentist in Greenville, SC uses laser therapy for the treatment of gum disease
- Ozone Therapy Greer - Ozone therapy in our office near Greer treats oral conditions
- Oxygen Therapy Dentist Greenville SC - Oxygen therapy from your holistic dentist in Greenville, SC leads to improved oral health
- Periodontal Treatment Greenville SC - Why your periodontist will use ozone when providing care in our Greenville, SC practice
- Oxygen Therapy Dentist Greenville - Fighting the battle against chronic infection with oxygen therapy from your dentist in Greenville
- Ozone Therapy Greenville - What ozone therapy from your Greenville dentist does for oral health
- Dental Ozone Therapy Greenville SC - Dental ozone ideal for gum therapy and other dental treatments offered by your Greenville, SC dentist