Subscribe To our Mailing List
Video TestimonialsMore Video Testimonials
Dr. John Palmer Reviews
Dr. John J. Palmer - Palmer Distinctive DentistryRating: 5
Reviewed by: Donna P.
Today was my big day in the dentist's chair. All of you made me feel good about being there; and I could tell that you really knew what you were doing! Thank you all for the easiest day at the dentist that I have ever had. ? (oh, and for giving me back my smile!)
Google Plus Reviews
Currently, nine out of ten adult or mature teen orthodontic patients can be effectively treated with Invisalign/Clear Correct. Treatable orthodontic issues include:
- Too much space between teeth
- Crowded, leaning, or overlapped teeth
- Overbite or "buck teeth" (upper teeth protrude)
- Underbite (lower teeth protruding)
- Open bite (space between upper and lower front teeth)
- Crossbite (the upper teeth on one side fit inside of the lower teeth)
- Midline shift (center of the lower and upper teeth do not match)
Why choose Invisalign/Clear Correct?
Oral hygiene – Because these clear aligners are removable, you can brush and floss normally. Food particles and bacteria can become trapped behind traditional braces, encouraging the development of gum disease and tooth decay.
Gum health – It is well known that straighter teeth are easier to clean, and therefore decreasing the risk of gum disease. According to research presented at the AADR (American Association for Dental Research) in San Antonio, the health of periodontal tissues (gums) may improve during orthodontic treatment with Invisalign/Clear Correct aligners.
Nutrition – There are no food restrictions, because the aligners can be removed during meals. You won't have to trade "healthy" for "easy to eat," or give up the pleasure of enjoying your favorite foods. Correcting bite alignment can improve chewing efficiency, allowing your body to absorb more nutrients.
Convenience – In addition to easy oral hygiene and eating, you will have fewer appointments to keep. Traditional braces require frequent adjustment appointments, as you progress. With Invisalign/Clear Correct, you simply dispose of your current aligner, and begin using the next one in the series.
Call (864) 332-4113 today and schedule a consultation to find out if convenient, healthy, beautiful Invisalign/Clear Correct treatment is right for you.
Using ClearCorrect braces to improve smiles in Greenville, SCPatients in Greenville, SC and the surrounding area have another choice when it comes to orthodontics. Dr. John Palmer of Palmer Distinctive Dentistry offers ClearCorrect invisible braces to help patients achieve the smiles they want and deserve.
ClearCorrect braces are a great alternative to metal braces. They offer many benefits, including:
- They reposition the teeth without causing the embarrassment that traditional braces do. There are no metal brackets, sharp wires, or rubber bands. Instead, the clear plastic alignment trays correct alignment and bite.
- The alignment trays are typically more comfortable than traditional braces. ClearCorrect trays are made of plastic. They are smooth and don't irritate the gums or mouth tissue.
- The trays can be removed when eating or for brushing. This helps patients keep the trays and their mouths healthy and free from a buildup of bacteria while also allowing them to eat the foods they love. With traditional braces, many foods are off limits because they are sticky or hard and could cause the brackets to pull away from the teeth or the wires to break.