Five star review from Google Palmer distinctive dentistry was the best experience I've ever had at a dentist. They treat you with respect and everyone is very courteous. Pricing is reasonable and the work I had done was quick and painless. Although the time the doctor spent explaining all the options was priceless.
Subscribe To our Mailing List
Think Outside The Box!!
This is a unique opportunity for equity in an amazing office where you will be able to expand your knowledge and work with a great team that handles all the administration of the practice. We are a holistic, biocompatible dental office with lots of exciting opportunities. Finally, you will learn the business of dentistry and how to be successful.
- Provide high quality comprehensive oral health care which includes all phases of dentistry, including extractions, pediatric, restorative and cosmetic dentistry, TMJ, Implants (would be a plus).
- Inform guests about their treatment plan; including risks and benefits for the proposed treatments, alternate options when appropriate, and the risks of not doing the recommended treatments.
- Current (or applied for) South Carolina license and DEA Certification in good standing
- Current medical liability insurance
- A desire to grow through continuing education
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and a Team player
To apply for this position, please email your resume along with a cover letter stating why you are the right Doctor, along with your 5 year plan of where you expect to be and how you will work to accomplish your goals to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you. Serious inquiries only. This is an amazing and unique opportunity!
Palmer Distinctive Dentistry
At Palmer Distinctive Dentistry, we believe that oral health and overall wellness are linked. This is our focus when attending to our guests’ dental needs. Giving beautiful, healthy smiles to the residents of Greenville, SC is our goal.
Heading our team is Founder Dr. John J. Palmer, a Medical University of South Carolina School of Dentistry graduate. A dedicated holistic dentist and pioneer in advanced dentistry, he incorporates the latest technologies and IAOMT-certified methods and stays abreast of modern developments in biological dentistry.
Dr. Debra G. Adams received her Bachelor of Science from Huntingdon College in Montgomery, AL, and worked as a dental assistant, before graduating from dental school at the University of Alabama, Birmingham. Dr Adams is SMART certified through the IAOMT and is dedicated to giving our guests the best treatment possible.