Greenville, SC residents wonder who is a candidate for clear dental braces
Located in Greenville, SC, Dr. Palmer, Dr. Knause and the team at Palmer Distinctive Dentistry offer holistic general, cosmetic, and restorative dental services. Our treatment offerings include clear dental braces to effectively straighten the teeth. Clear braces give guests an option to align their teeth in a less visible manner.
Invisalign aligner trays
Invisalign is an advanced, convenient way to straighten your teeth. This system uses clear, BPA-free aligner trays that are thin, lightweight, and discreet. Key points of aligner trays include the following:
- Trays are custom-created for each guest using impressions, photos, and notes regarding your teeth. The information is sent to a lab to fabricate your set of trays.
- Aligner trays place gentle pressure on the teeth to guide them into proper alignment.
- Wearing the trays consistently and as recommended ensures optimal success. The trays are worn daily, ideally for approximately 22 hours, but can be removed for eating and oral hygiene.
- Your dentist checks your teeth periodically and then changes the trays to adjust the placement of pressure. This change in pressure allows the teeth to continue shifting into place.
- The trays are metal-free. Made of lightweight, clear plastic they are less visible than traditional braces.
An initial consultation and examination are required to determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign. The technology is continually improving giving more guests successful treatments with aligner trays. Adult and mature teens may qualify for this orthodontic system.
Functional, healthy, and beautiful
Straight teeth give guests beautiful smiles and boost their self-esteem. That is not the only benefit of orthodontics. Health and function are addressed as well. Properly aligned teeth are easier to brush, floss, and keep clean so bacteria is not able to build up or cause damage. The bite may be improved and correctly aligned as well so guests can eat and speak properly.
Stop hiding your smile and start straightening your teeth today. Schedule an appointment with Palmer Distinctive Dentistry. (864) 332-4113