Cosmetic dental care in Greenville proves cosmetic dentistry is worth it
A beautiful smile is one of the most defining features of an individual’s appearance. Any teeth imperfections can usually be corrected most effectively with cosmetic dentistry, which makes it a worthwhile procedure.
The KöR system is a process that restores the sparkle to a smile. This in-house or in-office whitening treatment can produce significant and long-lasting results for patients. The key is to choose an experienced dentist, such as Dr. Palmer or Dr. Knauseat Palmer Distinctive Dentistry for cosmetic dental care in Greenville.
This process allows the patient to alter the shape, angle, spacing, color, and size of the teeth with veneers. They are exceptionally thin and cementedto the teeth’s visible surface. Porcelain is the natural choice for imitating the naturalteeth due to its similarity to natural tooth coloration, and reflectivity.
Restorations are used for cosmetic and functional reasons that can be achieved via inlays/onlays, crowns, or bridges. The nature and extent of damage define the option that will be perfect for the restoration. Our dentists will always use quality porcelain and ceramic materials that have been sculpted to perfection to produce the desired results. Smaller areas can be fixed using dental bonding or tooth-colored fillings.
Dental implants are ideal for patients who want to replace missing teeth with aesthetically pleasing durable dental implants. We only provide safe and long-lasting health solutions to our patients. Hence, the dentists may use metal-free zirconia implants.
5 Cosmetic Benefits
Correction of numerous aesthetic flaws
The one thing that makes cosmetic dentistry so popular is its flexibility. The dental processes can fix anything from stains to misshapen teeth, cracks to gapped teeth, crooked gum lines to disproportionate small teeth, and lots more.
Create a youthful look
Enamelerosionand discoloration are common side effects due to aging. By fixing these minor issues, we can help you regain your youthful look.
Improve personality and boost career
Looks may not be your bread and butter. However, who likes to have a ragged smile and crooked teeth? Someone who isn’t confident about their appearance may hold themselves back and to restore that lost confidence, a good smile and attractive appearance can play a huge role. As a result, it can help you take on more leadership roles and give your career a push in the right direction.
Prevention of future dental damage
Even though cosmetic dental procedures may be designed to alter your appearance, some procedures like dental bonding may help to strengthen your teeth too. For example, by fixing damaged edges, one can prevent any more damage to the already weakened areas.
Improvement in self-confidence
The patients feel more self-assured and confident once their appearance has been improved. They are able to enjoy social gatherings.
5 Health Benefits
A great smile is important not just to restore great confidence, but also to gain certain health benefits. Here are the top five health benefits that cosmetic dentistry offers:
- Motivation for good dental hygiene: Spending on your smile means that you will be motivated to preserve that smile. It is common for people to change their lifestyle habits after undergoing a cosmetic dentistry procedure. They usually avoid drinks, such as sodas, coffee, etc., that can stain their teeth. As a result, they are able to improve their overall wellbeing.
- Relief from headaches: People may not know this but uneven teeth can lead to severe headaches. In fact, an abnormal bite can lead to tooth pain and headaches too. Misaligned teeth are the leading cause of putting undue pressure on your gums and nerves that can send the pain shooting through your head. Cosmetic dentistry is often the answer to this problem.
- Improved appetite: Uneven teeth can make it difficult to chew. Fixing this problem can make eating enjoyable rather than painful.
- Reduced risk of periodontal disease: Chipped or cracked teeth face the risk of decay that can further culminate into serious periodontal disease. By treating this problem with cosmetic dentistry, you can reduce your vulnerability to oral health issues.
- Less stress: People not confident about their smiles feel awkward in social situations, losing their confidence. However, smile correction can increase your confidence and make you feel less stressed about your appearance.
Dr. John Palmer provides advanced cosmetic dental care in Greenville for suitable candidates.