Dentist in Greenville, SC proudly provides cosmetic dentistry solutions for more beautiful smiles
Visiting a dentist for cosmetic services is common. Patients who visit Drs. John Palmer and Daniel Krause are often interested in learning about the following treatments available in restorative and cosmetic dentistry:
- Fillings – dental fillings are used to restore a tooth after dental decay has occurred. The safest fillings are made of composite resin instead of silver amalgam. Silver amalgam fillings contain approximately 50 percent mercury and can be toxic to the human body.
- Crowns – crowns or “caps” are restorations made to bond over the top of a natural tooth. The purpose of crowns is to replace a missing tooth with an implant, strengthen a natural tooth after trauma or breakage, or to fabricate a dental bridge to act as a false tooth.
- Teeth whitening – both in-office bleaching and take-home whitening trays are available at Palmer Distinctive Dentistry. Teeth whitening in a dental office provides much better results than anything available at the local drugstore. Professional-grade whitening achieves brighter smiles for longer by utilizing concentrated ingredients that are much more powerful.
- Clear braces – Drs. John Palmer and Daniel Knause are excited to provide patients with solutions for improving smile alignment with clear orthodontics. Using clear aligner therapy, patients can treat malocclusion quickly and discreetly. We proudly offer Invisalign and ClearCorrect for these purposes.
- Bridges – bridges are used to replace missing teeth and anchor to the smile using the adjacent natural teeth. Bridges are fabricated from porcelain and look extremely natural when in place.
- Implants – zirconia dental implants are perfect for replacing a single tooth or providing an anchor for another restoration such as dentures or bridges.
- Porcelain veneers – porcelain veneers last a decade or longer and provide fast, beautiful restoration to a tooth that is misaligned, unusually shaped, permanently stained, or broken.
Call Palmer Distinctive Dentistry today for an appointment!