Dentist near Greenville, SC discusses the benefits of dental implants
Replacing teeth can be done in a variety of ways, including dental bridges, dentures, and dental implants. There are many reasons why a dentist near Greenville, SC may suggest guests strongly consider the advantages of dental implants.
Dental implants are an advanced method of replacing teeth that are extracted or missing. These restorations are often made of titanium metal, though Dr. John Palmer of Palmer Distinctive Dentistry uses the Z system implants which are made of Zirconia. Zirconia implants are metal-free, making them the most desirable option for guests who are interested in holistic services for their oral health and wellness. Dr. John Palmer is the only one in the Greenville, SC area who uses this particular style of implant.
There are several reasons why the team of Palmer Distinctive Dentistry may suggest the placement of dental implants when restoring the smile. Some of the benefits of dental implants include:
- The chance to replace missing teeth to improve function and beauty of the smile.
- The ability to offer a stable, strong alternative to bridges and dentures.
- Longevity, with most dental implants lasting a lifetime after successful placement.
- The chance to stabilize full cosmetic dentures which may be ill-fitting.
- A natural-looking option for replacing teeth; improved aesthetics
- Improve one’s quality of life and reduce the need for extensive care and attention of restorations.
Dr. John Palmer of Palmer Distinctive Dentistry is excited to offer dental implants, as well as metal-free implants. He is committed to providing integrated health and biological solutions for new and existing guests in his state-of-the-art practice. He has some of the most advanced technologies and equipment to ensure guests enjoy quality, comprehensive dental health solutions in a conveniently located dental office.
If you live in or around the Greenville, SC community and are ready to seek out a team of dental professionals who care about your health and wellbeing, contact Palmer Distinctive Dentistry today to schedule your first appointment. During the consultation visit, we can provide an extensive examination and get you started on the path to holistic and biocompatible dental health alternatives.