Greenville adults discover Invisalign clear braces for straightening without brackets
Are you teeth slightly crooked or misaligned? Have you considered straightening them but cringe at the idea of metal brackets and wires? Adults understand the importance of a winning smile and how it impacts their professional and personal lives. Although traditional braces help straighten teeth, they do not appear attractive while wearing them. Clear braces or aligner trays are an attractive alternative for adults who want to straighten their teeth. Located in Greenville, Palmer Distinctive Dentistry offers Invisalign as a bracket-free way to achieve a straight, even smile.
What are aligner trays?
Made of clear, BPA-free plastic, Invisalign trays are custom-created for each patient using impressions of the teeth. The trays fit snugly around the teeth to ensure comfort and to avoid slipping. Mechanically, the trays use gentle pressure to gradually shift the teeth into their proper alignment. Invisalign has become a popular treatment for adults with mild to moderate orthodontic needs.
Improve the function and appearance of your teeth
Straight teeth are beautiful and healthy. Crooked teeth easily accumulate tartar and bacteria between the teeth as there are more hard to reach places. With straight teeth, it is easier to brush, floss, and care for your teeth decreasing the buildup of bacteria and plaque. Functionally, properly aligned teeth ensure a bite. Orthodontic treatments enhance the beauty and the function of your smile.
Qualified candidates have discovered why so many people turn to this treatment.
- Custom– Trays are created individually for each patient using impressions of the teeth.
- Comfortable– Gentle pressure is used to shift the teeth into place. No tightening of wires.
- Easy– Invisalign trays are worn for a specified period of time daily. After a couple weeks, a new set is given and worn in the same manner. Periodic exams are performed to assess your progress.
- Effective– When worn as directed, clear braces produce beautifully straighter teeth.
- Invisible– The general public remains unaware of your clear orthodontic appliance.
- Removable– The aligner trays can be removed for meals and oral care.
- Safe– The clear plastic is BPA free.
Contact Palmer Distinctive Dentistry for an orthodontic appointment today. (864) 332-4113