Mercury safety is an important topic in the dental community today. Mercury is viewed by the WHO as a highly toxic substance.

For this reason, it is important to take measures to reduce any exposure to this substance.

One way is by using a cutting technique rather than drilling.

Additional steps for mercury safety include, covering the guest from head to toe, isolation of the tooth during the removal process,

The delivery of supplemental oxygen that minimizes inhalation of tiny mercury particles and air purification systems in the room along with other detailed protocol

Mercury Detox Protocol, taken before and after mercury removal!