Subscribe To our Mailing List
Fill out my online form.
Exclusive Online Offers for Our New Guests!
Dr. John Palmer Reviews
Dr. John J. Palmer - Palmer Distinctive DentistryRating: 5
Reviewed by: Donna P.
Today was my big day in the dentist's chair. All of you made me feel good about being there; and I could tell that you really knew what you were doing! Thank you all for the easiest day at the dentist that I have ever had. ? (oh, and for giving me back my smile!)
Google Plus Reviews
Dental Crowns and Bridges
Palmer Distinctive DentistryRating : 5
Dr. Palmer and his staff demonstrated courtesy, great concern for my comfort and attention to every detail in my recent visit. I loved the in and out in 1 1/2 hours to remove an old crown and receive a new one. The numbing agent was administered only with slight discomfort, no impression was needed, no temporary crown and no return visit with Dr. Palmer's state of the art equipment which also designed the crown via his specifications from a computer by my side and other equipment that actually "made" the crown in 20 minutes while I relaxed and watched a movie of my choice!
I would absolutely recommend this team of professionals to help with your dental needs!
CrownsWe believe in preserving as much healthy tooth structure as possible. After removing damaged and decayed material, inlays or onlays can be designed to fit the tooth just like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle. Full crowns are only recommended when the damage is extensive enough that the tooth needs considerable reduction.
BridgesFor fixed bridges we use Zirconia, a beautiful material with exceptional strength. Unless an especially large number of teeth are being replaced (requiring a long span), Zirconia is equivalent or superior to metal bridges for fracture resistance. The adjacent teeth must be reduced and crowned to support the bridge. We recommend dental implants as an alternative because they have no impact on healthy teeth and can last a lifetime.
The procedureLike traditional crowns, CEREC restorations are fabricated from an impression. Unlike the traditional method, this is a digital impression – eliminating the discomfort and mess. Using sophisticated CAD/CAM software, we will design every detail of the restoration with exacting precision. The design is sent to our on-site milling machine, which sculpts the restoration in about 15 minutes.
Benefits of CERECAt Palmer Distinctive Dentistry, we are dedicated to providing the highest possible level of patient care. We use CEREC for many reasons, including:
- Convenience – You can avoid the follow up appointment, and the hassles of wearing temporaries.
- Comfort – No impression trays are needed.
- Cosmetic – The ceramics are perfectly color-matched, so no one will even know that you've had dental work.
- Natural – The enamel-like restorations mimic natural teeth in look and feel.
- Safe – CEREC restorations are biocompatible and metal free.
- Crowns Now Greenville SC - Patients can get crowns in the same day now at Greenville, SC, dentist
- Zirconia Dental Bridges - Zirconia dental bridges available at Palmer Distinctive Dentistry
- Dental Crowns Greenville SC - Greenville, SC area patients can enjoy same day dental crowns at Palmer Distinctive Dentistry
- Ceramic Dental Bridge Greenville - Ceramic dental bridges are beautiful, functional restorations for Greenville patients
- Advantages of Dental Bridges Greenville SC - The advantages of dental bridges for patients in Greenville, SC who are missing teeth
- Effectiveness of CEREC Crowns Greenville SC - Greenville, SC area patients ask, "What is the effectiveness of CEREC Crowns?"
- Crowns and Bridges Greenville - Restoring a healthy and beautiful smile with CEREC technology
- Zirconia Bridges Greenville - The advantages of Zirconia for dental bridges from your Greenville holistic dentist
- CEREC Crowns Greenville, SC - CEREC crowns from your dentist in Greenville, SC makes sense for a variety of reasons
- Zirconia Bridges Greer - Zirconia bridges from your dentist near Greer are long lasting solutions to missing teeth
- Benefits of CEREC Crowns Greenville SC - Our patients can reap the benefits of CEREC crowns in Greenville, SC