Five star review from Google Palmer distinctive dentistry was the best experience I've ever had at a dentist. They treat you with respect and everyone is very courteous. Pricing is reasonable and the work I had done was quick and painless. Although the time the doctor spent explaining all the options was priceless.
Subscribe To our Mailing List
Currently, nine out of ten adult or mature teen orthodontic guests can be effectively treated with Invisalign. Treatable orthodontic issues include:
- Too much space between teeth
- Crowded, leaning, or overlapped teeth
- Overbite or "buck teeth" (upper teeth protrude)
- Underbite (lower teeth protruding)
- Open bite (space between upper and lower front teeth)
- Crossbite (the upper teeth on one side fit inside of the lower teeth)
- Midline shift (center of the lower and upper teeth do not match)
Katie talks about her wonderful experience using Invisalign for tooth realignment
- Hi everybody, this is Katie and she has some exciting news.
- I finished my ClearCorrect today. I chose to do ClearCorrect because, when I was younger, I didn't wear my retainers. So, my teeth were really misaligned and it also affected my sleeping, and to some extent, my breathing. So it’s really helped a lot and it's very easy and convenient. I would suggest it to anyone who's a candidate.
- Awesome, and today is your last day.
- Yes, today is my last day.
- I'm so excited for you, look at your beautiful smile.
- Thank you.
- Thank you so much Katie.
Why choose Invisalign?Oral hygiene – Because these clear aligners are removable, you can brush and floss normally. Food particles and bacteria can become trapped behind traditional braces, encouraging the development of gum disease and tooth decay.
Gum health – It is well known that straighter teeth are easier to clean, and therefore decreasing the risk of gum disease. According to research presented at the AADR (American Association for Dental Research) in San Antonio, the health of periodontal tissues (gums) may improve during orthodontic treatment with Invisalign aligners.
Nutrition – There are no food restrictions, because the aligners can be removed during meals. You won't have to trade "healthy" for "easy to eat," or give up the pleasure of enjoying your favorite foods. Correcting bite alignment can improve chewing efficiency, allowing your body to absorb more nutrients.
Convenience – In addition to easy oral hygiene and eating, you will have fewer appointments to keep. Traditional braces require frequent adjustment appointments, as you progress. With Invisalign, you simply dispose of your current aligner, and begin using the next one in the series.
Call (864) 879-6494 today and schedule a consultation to find out if convenient, healthy, beautiful Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Using Invisalign braces to improve smiles in Greenville, SCguests in Greenville, SC and the surrounding area have another choice when it comes to orthodontics. Dr. John Palmer of Palmer Distinctive Dentistry offers Invisalign invisible braces to help guests achieve the smiles they want and deserve.
Invisalign braces are a great alternative to metal braces. They offer many benefits, including:
- They reposition the teeth without causing the embarrassment that traditional braces do. There are no metal brackets, sharp wires, or rubber bands. Instead, the clear plastic alignment trays correct alignment and bite.
- The alignment trays are typically more comfortable than traditional braces. Invisalign trays are made of plastic. They are smooth and don't irritate the gums or mouth tissue.
- The trays can be removed when eating or for brushing. This helps guests keep the trays and their mouths healthy and free from a buildup of bacteria while also allowing them to eat the foods they love. With traditional braces, many foods are off limits because they are sticky or hard and could cause the brackets to pull away from the teeth or the wires to break.
How effective are clear braces? Explained by Dr. John PalmerAre you someone who is tired of traditional metal braces? Then these clear braces from Palmer Distinctive Dentistry is the perfect solution for you. Watch the video to learn more.
Palmer Distinctive Dentistry
At Palmer Distinctive Dentistry, we believe that oral health and overall wellness are linked. This is our focus when attending to our guests’ dental needs. Giving beautiful, healthy smiles to the residents of Greenville, SC is our goal.
Heading our team is Founder Dr. John J. Palmer, a Medical University of South Carolina School of Dentistry graduate. A dedicated holistic dentist and pioneer in advanced dentistry, he incorporates the latest technologies and IAOMT-certified methods and stays abreast of modern developments in biological dentistry.
Dr. Debra G. Adams received her Bachelor of Science from Huntingdon College in Montgomery, AL, and worked as a dental assistant, before graduating from dental school at the University of Alabama, Birmingham. Dr Adams is SMART certified through the IAOMT and is dedicated to giving our guests the best treatment possible.
Dr. Ashley Hurley has been in private practice since 2020 and is thrilled to join our Palmer Distinctive Dentistry holistic dental office as a Dental Associate! Dr. Hurley earned her undergraduate degree from Louisiana State University (2012-2015), a certificate from the LECOM post-baccalaureate program, and her Doctorate in Dental Medicine from Roseman University College of Dental Medicine in 2020. Dr. Hurley has worked on multiple scientific projects. She has also volunteered in various ways for communal service over the years. She is excited to positively affect the Upstate community by serving you while assuring your trust is always in good hands.