Five star review from Google Palmer distinctive dentistry was the best experience I've ever had at a dentist. They treat you with respect and everyone is very courteous. Pricing is reasonable and the work I had done was quick and painless. Although the time the doctor spent explaining all the options was priceless.
Subscribe To our Mailing List
Currently, nine out of ten adult or mature teen orthodontic guests can be effectively treated with Invisalign. Treatable orthodontic issues include:
- Too much space between teeth
- Crowded, leaning, or overlapped teeth
- Overbite or "buck teeth" (upper teeth protrude)
- Underbite (lower teeth protruding)
- Open bite (space between upper and lower front teeth)
- Crossbite (the upper teeth on one side fit inside of the lower teeth)
- Midline shift (center of the lower and upper teeth do not match)
Katie talks about her wonderful experience using Invisalign for tooth realignment
Why choose Invisalign?Oral hygiene – Because these clear aligners are removable, you can brush and floss normally. Food particles and bacteria can become trapped behind traditional braces, encouraging the development of gum disease and tooth decay.
Gum health – It is well known that straighter teeth are easier to clean, and therefore decreasing the risk of gum disease. According to research presented at the AADR (American Association for Dental Research) in San Antonio, the health of periodontal tissues (gums) may improve during orthodontic treatment with Invisalign aligners.
Nutrition – There are no food restrictions, because the aligners can be removed during meals. You won't have to trade "healthy" for "easy to eat," or give up the pleasure of enjoying your favorite foods. Correcting bite alignment can improve chewing efficiency, allowing your body to absorb more nutrients.
Convenience – In addition to easy oral hygiene and eating, you will have fewer appointments to keep. Traditional braces require frequent adjustment appointments, as you progress. With Invisalign, you simply dispose of your current aligner, and begin using the next one in the series.
Call (864) 332-4113 today and schedule a consultation to find out if convenient, healthy, beautiful Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Using Invisalign braces to improve smiles in Greenville, SCguests in Greenville, SC and the surrounding area have another choice when it comes to orthodontics. Dr. John Palmer of Palmer Distinctive Dentistry offers Invisalign invisible braces to help guests achieve the smiles they want and deserve.
Invisalign braces are a great alternative to metal braces. They offer many benefits, including:
- They reposition the teeth without causing the embarrassment that traditional braces do. There are no metal brackets, sharp wires, or rubber bands. Instead, the clear plastic alignment trays correct alignment and bite.
- The alignment trays are typically more comfortable than traditional braces. Invisalign trays are made of plastic. They are smooth and don't irritate the gums or mouth tissue.
- The trays can be removed when eating or for brushing. This helps guests keep the trays and their mouths healthy and free from a buildup of bacteria while also allowing them to eat the foods they love. With traditional braces, many foods are off limits because they are sticky or hard and could cause the brackets to pull away from the teeth or the wires to break.
Palmer Distinctive Dentistry
John J. Palmer, DMD | Daniel J. Knause, DMD | Debra G. Adams, DMD |
John R. White, DDS, DABDSM
At Palmer Distinctive Dentistry, we believe that oral health and overall wellness are linked. This is our focus when attending to our guests’ dental needs. Giving beautiful, healthy smiles to the residents of Greenville, SC is our goal.
Heading our team is Founder Dr. John J. Palmer, a Medical University of South Carolina School of Dentistry graduate. A dedicated holistic dentist and pioneer in advanced dentistry, he incorporates the latest technologies and IAOMT-certified methods and stays abreast of modern developments in biological dentistry.
Dr. Daniel J. Knause earned his B.S. in Health and Exercise Science from Furman University and his DMD from Medical University of South Carolina School of Dentistry. He’s well-versed in IAOMT protocol and holds membership in many prestigious associations.
Dr. Debra G. Adams received her Bachelor of Science from Huntingdon College in Montgomery, AL, and worked as a dental assistant, before graduating from dental school at the University of Alabama, Birmingham. Dr Adams that she is SMART certified through the IAOMT and is dedicated to giving our guests the best treatment possible.
A graduate from the University of Texas, John R. White, DDS, DABDSM has over 40 years of experience in providing health care services in the field of professional dentistry. He is renowned as a specialist in the field of sleep apnea as well as being a patient-friendly doctor who aims to provide the best possible oral health care possible. He has contributed to the dental community of professionals by lecturing across the country to share his wealth of knowledge on the subject.