General and cosmetic dentistry treatments available in Greenville, SC
Greenville, SC area patients seeking a new dental practice for their family are encouraged to visit the team at Palmer Distinctive Dentistry. Our practice focuses on holistic and biological dentistry, ensuring everything we perform is safe and effective for your smile and your body!
- Amalgam filling removal – Dr. John Palmer, and Dr. Daniel Knause are accredited by the IAOMT and follows their strict protocol for removing silver amalgam fillings and replacing them with composite resin fillings.
- TMJ/Headache therapy – temporomandibular joint disorder is a result of a malfunction in the jaw joint and surrounding muscles, which can contribute to chronic headaches. Our practice offers oral appliance therapy as a non-invasive solution to provide relief.
- Dental crowns and bridges – restoring the smile is done with a variety of procedures at Palmer Distinctive Dentistry. We achieve results with the placement of restorations such as crowns and bridges for protecting broken teeth and replacing lost ones.
- Sedation dentistry – many patients are nervous about visiting the dentist, which is why our practice is equipped to provide sedation to ensure a pleasant, comfortable, and stress-free visit.
- Orthodontics – patients who want to realign their smile may be interested in learning about clear orthodontics using Invisalign or Invisalign. Both use aligner trays that are discreet and comfortable to reposition teeth.
Schedule a visit today
Drs. John Palmer and Daniel Knause of Palmer Distinctive Dentistry believe in providing general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry solutions for patients in and around the area of Greenville, SC. Contact our practice today by calling (864) 332-4113 and visiting our office at 134 Milestone Way. Our holistic and biological dentistry practice has a variety of options for you and your family to achieve and maintain optimal oral health and wellness with the guidance of quality staff!