Greenville, SC area guests seeking the best cosmetic dentist can call Palmer Distinctive Dentistry
Looking for the best cosmetic dentist in Greenville, SC? Drs. John Palmer and Daniel Knause of Palmer Distinctive Dentistry are here to help! Imperfections of the smile can make patients feel self-conscious when they are socializing with others. Staining, breakage, and other issues can detract from a guest’s smile! Visit a cosmetic dentist to learn more about the cosmetic solutions available.
What cosmetic treatments can be performed at Palmer Distinctive Dentistry?
Drs. John Palmer and Daniel Knause provide the following services 9and more) at their state-of-the-art dental practice:
- Clear braces –guests with imperfect alignment of the smile may consider orthodontics, but may be unhappy with the idea of metal brackets and wires covering the teeth. Our practice offers clear braces such as ClearCorrect and Invisalign to achieve the same results without the unsightly appearance of conventional orthodontia.
- Dental implants – missing teeth are replaced with dental implants whenever possible. These titanium posts are highly desirable because they last a lifetime and provide unsurpassed strength and stability, even when used to anchor full dentures.
- Cosmetic fillings – our practice avoids the use of silver amalgam fillings and provides composite resin fillings instead. Not only are they safer for the body but they are much more aesthetic.
- Professional teeth whitening – a brighter smile is just an appointment away! Drs. John Palmer and Daniel Knause provide professional-grade bleaching products (Kor Whitening) to brighten the smile quickly and easily right in the office or in the privacy of your own home.
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfections quickly and easily with veneers is a popular choice for many of our guests with problem areas of the smile.
Schedule a visit toady!
At Palmer Distinctive Dentistry, we provide cosmetic treatments as well as restorative and general dentistry solutions. Contact our team today by calling (864) 332-4113 to schedule an appointment.