How to find a holistic dentist around me in Greenville, SC and learn about treatment offerings
Are you interested in working with a dental team that has a focus on the body, not just the smile? Do you want to find a holistic dentist that provides safe and effective solutions for one’s oral health? Do you wish to obtain biocompatible restorations that are not only beautiful but appropriate for the smile? If you are looking for a holistic dentist “around me” in the area of Greenville, SC, we invite you to contact our team at Palmer Distinctive Dentistry. Drs. John Palmer, Debra Adams, and John White are all available to assist with a wide range of solutions for the smile with biocompatible and holistic dental services.
What is holistic dentistry?
Holistic dentistry is a field that focuses not only on the health and beauty of the smile but also on using materials and techniques that will not negatively impact health. Here are a few things that a holistic dentist will consider:
- The use of herbal remedies over fluoride treatments
- Avoiding the use of silver amalgam fillings, and instead utilize mercury-free alternatives
- Avoiding treatments such as root canal therapy, which can be linked with systemic disease
- Effective removal and replacement of dental amalgam in a safe and effective manner
- Replacement of silver amalgam fillings with non-mercury composite resin
- The oral-systemic connection that links the health of the smile to the health of the body
- Effective treatment of periodontal disease to avoid inflammation and infection of other organs
- Following the recommendations and high standards set forth by the IAOMT (International Academy of Orla Medicine and Toxicology)
- Diagnosis and treatment of jaw conditions including temporomandibular joint disorder and bruxism
- Treatment with specialized mouth guards for guests suffering from obstructive sleep apnea
What treatments are available at Palmer Distinctive Dentistry?
Our practice offers a wide range of services with our four experienced dentists at hand. Below are just a few of the conventional treatments available in our facility:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Zirconia Dental implants for tooth replacement
- Clear orthodontics
- Sedation dentistry
- Porcelain veneers
- Same-day crowns and bridges
- Biological periodontal therapy
- TMJ/headache therapy
- Laser technology
- Nutritional education
- Dental sleep apnea
Why choose holistic dentistry?
Holistic dentistry, sometimes referred to as “alternative” dentistry or “biological” dentistry, is a desirable way for guests to have dental work done without putting their smile or body at risk of harm from certain materials or treatment techniques. The team is continuously educating themselves on the various treatment solutions that become available in the area of holistic dentistry, ensuring guests have access to the best possible options for the treatment and maintenance of a healthy and beautiful smile for life!
Request a reservation at Palmer Distinctive Dentistry
Drs. John Palmer, Debra Adams, and John White of Palmer Distinctive Dentistry are here to assist guests with their holistic dental needs. If you are ready for comprehensive, holistic, and biocompatible dental health care, contact our facility today by calling (864) 879-6494 and discuss the options available to you. We are conveniently located at 134 Milestone Way and serve guests in and around the Greenville, SC area.